nine of fifty two - 2012.02.12







And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man, 
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through, 
And you know that's what our love can do.
~ Michael Buble
"Everything"


the weekend saw me playing around with portraiture.  i needed a willing victim subject however and the most accessible one at the time was my wife who gladly and patiently  posed as i fumbled my way through my camera's settings.


i do not normally do portraiture, and have not even considered buying an off camera flash, thinking why would i even by a second flash when i barely use the one that came with my camera, so all this was done with my camera's built in flash.


be gentle with your criticisms: any perceived imperfections is because of my limited abilities.  she is my wife after all, and will certainly be reading this post.

No comments: