seven of fifty two - 2012.01.28


"a brewing calm"
my project fifty two


Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.
~ Robert H. Schuller


I was on my way home after running a few errands and decided to take the scenic route to the MRT (train).  It was a long-ish walk across the marina bay promenade, but well worth it because i managed to take a few photos.


It was midday, but quite overcast, so I was hoping that maybe i'll be able to get some dramatic photos.


It had started to rain, and as luck would have it, I saw these two ladies (friends? confidantes?) sharing a quiet moment by the bay as everyone started looking for shelter.


I thought that there might be a story behind the way they stayed still and sat down while everyone scampered away...

No comments: